These conditions govern the use of the sportism.net web site.
If you do not agree to be bound by these conditions you must not use this web site.
By using this web site you agree to be bound by these conditions.
We may alter these conditions at any time.
Copying and use of content
- print or download to disk a single copy of the content of an individual page for your personal and non-commercial use; and/or
- have your computer make a single transient, electronically stored copy of the content of this web site for the purpose of viewing it while connected to the internet
but, except as stated above, you may not copy, reproduce, distribute, republish, download, display, post, transmit, cache or mirror any part of the content of this web site in any form or by any means without our prior written permission.
On-line conduct and site security
- You understand that all data, text, software, music, sound, photographs, graphics, video, messages or other materials ('content'), whether publicly posted or privately transmitted, are the sole responsibility of the person from which the content originated. This means that you, and not [International Sports Management Limited], are entirely responsible for all content that you upload, post or e-mail via our chat areas and our site. We do not control the content posted via any chat area and therefore do not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of the content.
- Under no circumstances will we be liable in any way for any content, including (without limitation) any errors or omissions in any content, or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of your use of any content. You agree that you must evaluate and bear all risks associated with the use of any content including any reliance on its accuracy or completeness. You also understand that by using our chat areas and our site, you may be exposed to content that is offensive, indecent or objectionable.
- You agree that you will not use any chat area or any part of our site to:
- upload, post or e-mail any content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libellous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;
- harm minors in any way;
- impersonate any person or entity, falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity or disguise the origin of any content;
'stalk' or otherwise harass another;
- collect or store personal data about other users;
- upload, post or e-mail any content that you do not have a right to transmit under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships;
- upload, post or e-mail any content that infringes any intellectual property rights of any party;
- upload, post or e-mail any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising, promotional materials, 'junk mail', 'spam', 'chain letters', or any other form of solicitation;
- upload, post or e-mail any content that contains computer viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software, hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- disrupt the normal flow of dialogue, cause a screen to 'scroll' faster than other users of the chat areas are able to type, or otherwise act in a manner that negatively affects other users' ability to engage in real time exchanges;
- do or attempt to do anything which may or is intended to infringe the security of this web site or to breach security measures employed on it;
- access or attempt to access information and/or data which you have not got express authority to access;
- use or attempt to use any program, software or other means to interfere with this web site or its content or functionality in any way;
- do or attempt to do anything which may or is intended to result in any server or other computer crashing or the deletion, corruption, loss or removal of any information or data on any server or other computer or the transmission of any computer virus;
- in any way do or purport to do any act or thing in relation to this web site or its content in the name or on behalf of any third party without that third party's express authority to do so; and/or,
- violate any applicable national or international laws or regulations.
- We will take any infringement of the above extremely seriously and will take or prosecute and/or co-operate in the taking or prosecution of proceedings (whether civil or criminal and whether on our own behalf or by or on behalf of any other person or authority) for any infringement of the same.
Registration details and password
You must keep your registration details and password confidential and must not disclose them or allow any third party to have access to them. You are entirely responsible for the use and misuse of your registration details and password by third parties whether authorised by you or not.
As it is extremely difficult to verify the identity of a person accessing or using this web site with your registration details and/or password we are entitled to assume that any person accessing or using this web site with your registration details and/or password is authorised by you to do so.
You must notify us of any unauthorised use of your registration details and/or password immediately.
This web site and its content are provided 'as is' and without any representation term condition or warranty of any kind, whether express or implied as to satisfactory quality, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title and/or non infringement of intellectual property rights to the fullest extent permitted by law.
You should not rely upon the content of this web site in making or refraining to make any decision or taking or refraining to take action.
The content of this web site may at times be out of date and we accept no responsibility for keeping the content up to date.
Some of the content of this web site has been created and posted by third parties and we accept no responsibility for that part of the content.
This web site contains links to other web sites which are not under our control and are not maintained by us. We accept no responsibility for the content or accuracy of those web sites and do not necessarily endorse the material contained on them. Access to linked web sites is made entirely at your own risk.
Limitation of liability
WE SHALL HAVE NO LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ANY LOSS, DAMAGE, COSTS, EXPENSES OR OTHER CLAIMS FOR COMPENSATION ARISING FROM ANY INFORMATION, IMAGES OR DATA OR INSTRUCTIONS SUPPLIED BY YOU WHICH ARE INCOMPLETE, INCORRECT, INACCURATE, ILLEGIBLE, OUT OF SEQUENCE OR IN THE WRONG FORM, OR ARISING FROM THEIR LATE ARRIVAL OR NON-ARRIVAL, OR ANY OTHER FAULT OF YOURS.
EXCEPT IN RESPECT OF DEATH OR PERSONAL INJURY CAUSED BY OUR NEGLIGENCE, OR AS EXPRESSLY PROVIDED IN THESE CONDITIONS, WE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU BY REASON OF ANY REPRESENTATION (UNLESS FRAUDULENT), OR ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY, CONDITION OR OTHER TERM, OR ANY DUTY AT COMMON LAW, FOR ANY LOSS OR PROFIT OR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL LOSS, DAMAGE, COSTS, EXPENSES OR OTHER CLAIMS (WHETHER CAUSED BY OUR NEGLIGENCE OR THAT OF OUR SERVANTS OR AGENTS OR OTHERWISE) WHICH ARISE OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OF THIS WEB SITE BY YOU, AND OUR ENTIRE LIABILITY UNDER OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OF THIS WEB SITE BY YOU SHALL NOT EXCEED £50 STERLING, EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY PROVIDED IN THESE CONDITIONS.
WE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY LOSS, DAMAGE, COSTS, EXPENSES OR OTHER CLAIMS (WHETHER CAUSED BY OUR NEGLIGENCE OR THAT OF OUR SERVANTS OR AGENTS OR OTHERWISE) WHICH ARISE OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH ANY SERVER OR OTHER COMPUTER CRASHING OR FOR THE DELETION, CORRUPTION, LOSS OR REMOVAL OF ANY DATA OR FROM THE TRANSMISSION OF ANY COMPUTER VIRUS AND ACCORDINGLY IT IS YOUR SOLE RESPONSIBILITY TO TAKE ALL SUCH PRECAUTIONS AS MAY BE NECESSARY OR DESIRABLE TO PROTECT YOUR SYSTEM AND ALL DATA ON IT INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, KEEPING COPIES OF ALL RELEVANT MATERIALS, INFORMATION, IMAGES OR DATA AND INSURING AGAINST THEIR LOSS, DAMAGE OR CORRUPTION, MAKING BACK-UPS AND CHECKING ALL MATERIALS, INFORMATION, IMAGES OR DATA SENT TO OR ACCESSED BY YOU FOR COMPUTER VIRUSES.
WE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU BY REASON OF YOUR INABILITY OR THAT OF ANY THIRD PARTY TO ACCESS THIS WEB SITE, OR ANY DELAY IN PERFORMING, OR FAILURE TO PERFORM, ANY OF OUR OBLIGATIONS IN RELATION TO THIS WEB SITE, IF THE INABILITY, DELAY OR FAILURE WAS DUE TO ANY CAUSE BEYOND OUR REASONABLE CONTROL.
WE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY LOSS, DAMAGE, COSTS, EXPENSES OR OTHER CLAIMS WHICH ARISE OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH MATERIALS, INFORMATION, IMAGES AND DATA POSTED ON THIS WEB SITE BY OR ON BEHALF OF ANY THIRD PARTY.
Unless otherwise stated:
- copyright in the content of this web site and all other intellectual property rights in any know how, experience, data and all other technical or commercial information contained in or relating to this web site belongs to or is licenced to us; and,
- the authors of the literary and artistic works in the content of this web site have asserted their moral right pursuant to Section 77 of the Copyright Designs and Patents Act 1988 to be identified as the author of those works.
Termination of use and removal of materials
We reserve the right to terminate or restrict any persons registration on or use of or access to this web site at any time and for any reason in our absolute discretion and without notice and to remove any materials, information, images and data posted by or on behalf of any such person without any liability whatsoever.
If any provision of these conditions is held by any competent authority to be invalid or unenforceable in whole or in part, the validity of the other provisions of these conditions and the remainder of the provision in question shall not be affected.
English law shall apply to the use of this web site, and all parties agree to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
We make no warranty that the content of this web site complies with the laws of other countries or may be lawfully accessed by persons outside the United Kingdom. Where access to this web site by certain persons or by persons from within certain jurisdictions would be unlawful, those persons access this web site at their own risk and are solely responsible for compliance with the laws of that jurisdiction.